Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got to do this on my own.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm

John could hardly dare to believe it, his heart pounded in his chest and his breathing increased as he felt her pull close to him. They were lovers. Really. Lovers. Rose and John. Lovers. After he had got over the shock, a wide grin spread across his face and his eyes shone with a wild and relentless happiness. Rose was his and he was hers and now it was official. Everything would be alright if she loved him, if she loved him, he could deal with anything Pandora threw at him.

John noticed Rose's intensified passion in the kiss, so he himself, responded with more passion than before. Placing his arms around her waist, he lifted her up so her legs were wrapped around his sides, still kissing her passionately as he placed her back down on the bed. "I love you Rose," He paused for breath, leaning inwards to kiss her more, his emotions were erratic and his heart was thumping. Was love always this intense? No, they must be soulmates.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Rose felt the passion he had given her back. She let him lift her up. As he placed her on the bed, She let her legs off his waist. Resting them on the bed. Hearing him say he loved her felt if she was betraying him. She couldn't say she loved him back. As her mind was still in conflict with her emotions. But at least John was happy.
And she wouldn't wish anything else. Kissing him back. Letting her hands rest on John's cheeks. Before she pulled away slightly. Looking into his eyes, He looked happy. And that was the only thing that mattered. As she let her lips caress his.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:03 am

John noticed Rose had not said those words he was longing to hear back and he hesitated, not sure if she wanted this. He didn't want to force her into a situation, she didn't feel comfortable in. So, he slowly kissed her neck gently, and looking down into her beautiful eyes, he pushed her hair back behind her ear, before leaning against it and whispering, "What do you want Rose?" Now they were lovers, he felt more than ever and intensity to ensure he did this right.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:19 am

Rose bit her lips softly. What did she want...''I...'' She wanted him happy..that's what she wanted, Nothing else. She wanted to be his. She wanted him to have a happy life. Nothing else. ''I want you happy.'' She smiled softly. ''There's nothing else I wish. Than to make you happy..And I want to be with you..'' she couldn't explain why she needed him, Though yet she couldn't say she loved him. As her heart was still aching.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:38 am

Rose's words set his mind at rest, as long as she was certain that is what she wished, then he would grant it. His heart lightened as he leant over her on the bed, pressing his lips onto hers but being gentle with how much of his weight he rested on her. Slowly, his hand slipped further and further down her body, he waited to see if she wished him to go further. He knew she would stop him if she didn't want that just yet, so made sure he went tantalisingly slowly enough so she would have time to say so. "I want to be with you too," John whispered before he reached the lower part of her body as his hand gently caressed it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:52 am

Rose bit her lower lip softly. Unsure if she wanted him to continue. Gasping softly as she felt his kisses trail down. Biting her lower lip as he caressed her. ''John...stop..'' Rose whispered softly. It wasn't that he was doing something wrong..She did not want to...not yet..As she looked at him. Her heart just couldn't..''I'm sorry..'' She whispered again as she brought his face back to hers. Slowly some tears filling into her eyes. As she hugged him softly.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:00 am

John nodded in comprehension, it was too soon after Tulio, but he would wait as long as needs be for her. For Rose, John would wait his entire lifetime and longer, if it was permitted by Eris. Even if it was not, he knew nothing could wipe Rose from his memory or his heart, his love for her had even broken Eris' curse and he now knew they were meant for one another.
"I understand," John smiled, not even her rejection could sadden his happy heart now, now they were lovers. He sat upright and placed his arm around her waist, kissing her cheek. "I shall always wait for you Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:17 am

Rose was relived he had listened to her. As she couldn't help but smile softly. ''Thank you..'' She looked down slightly. ''You want to...do something else?'' He seemed so happy, Even when he had been rejected. Rose let her hand go through his hair slightly.
She didn't know that even though she wouldn't allow to give herself to him completely. He still was happy.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:35 am

"Sure, what would you like to do?" John looked towards her, his eyes wide, wondering what she would suggest. It was then he was also struck with a great curiosity over how she was coping... Tulio had just died and it was horrific. She had loved him, perhaps he should leave her time to grieve and give her some space. "Rose dear," He placed his hand beneath her chin and lifted it so he met her eyes on a level to his own. "Perhaps I should go? I think you need time. You seem confused and saddened, you need rest and time to think." He frowned slightly, not wanting to leave her but realising it was probably the best thing to do when she had just suffered a terrible loss.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:10 am

Rose looked at him, A little bit confused..He asked her if she wanted to grief about the loss of the man she had loved. The man she had chosen for. The man John had lost her too...And now he told her it was alright to grief about that?
She did not need time to think..All she wanted to do was put her mind off her thoughts. Which would only cause her to cry even more. Rose gave John a bitter smile. ''John..You mean it well..But I don't want to cry..I don't want to think. All I want is too be with you..And forget about what has happened.'' She said as she took his hand off her chin and kissed it softly. ''But if you want to leave...You can...'' She said softly. Yes her heart still ached. But she wouldn't want to send John away because of her own emotions.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:30 am

"Then of course I shall stay," John nodded with a small smile and placed his arm around her shoulders, huddling her close. "I shall stay as long as you wish me too Rose." He lifted her chin and looked deeply into her eyes. "So where is it you wish to go, what do you wish to do?" He wondered what she had in mind for them to do together.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:09 am

Rose smiled softly. ''To the falls? '' She asked. That had become such a special place to her. She looked into his eyes. Feeling so turn inside but she needed to get out. And John had been so kind to her. And she hadn't shown him anything in return. Only to cry over a long lost dream. A dream that had been torn apart..Why wait for something with no hope when a new beginning was been given inside her hands. Staying for her. Soul mates. The words kept repeating into her head. She hugged him softly. ''Thank you John.'' She had been quite cold to him. Not showing him anything in return of what he had given her..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 pm

"Are you sure you are ready?" John asked with a concerned tone in his voice, it was their special place but it had been hers and Tulio's too, and the place he had just killed himself. He frowned, the falls seemed to be the centre of all misfortune, like it swung the balance between happiness and darkness, forever dropping from one end to the other in order to mantain the weight of either. "If you are certain," John nodded and smiled at the idea, after all, it had been the place they had spent a lot of time together and it might provide her with some closure. "You don't have to thank me," He looked at her surprised. "I like looking after you," He chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 am

"Are you sure you are ready?" Rose sighed. She didn't know..But she wanted to go there. Just try and forget everything that happened before..And have fun..Rose smiled slightly at John. "You don't have to thank me, " She wien her eyes slightly. Why not...? ''I like looking after you'' She smiled softly. But pulling away slightly when he kissed her. Rose stood up. ''Shall..we?'' She asked as she pulled him up softly. As they walked towards the Falls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got to do this on my own.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: Rose's Chamber-
Jump to: