Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for a lost item

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Searching for a lost item - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:27 pm

'Right .. so you just decided to get yourself lost in the forest then?' he said jokingly as he watched him, 'did you want to get eaten by a wild animal or something?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:48 pm

"Hmm why not?" Jim said as he shrugged. "A wild animal doesn't seem like the worst thing. I heard there's a goddess of some sort out here as well." Jim continued following Sinbad while he casually searched the ground as they passed it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Sinbad stopped for a moment, wondering if he had heard him right.

'A goddess? You've got to be kidding ..' he said, more to himself than to Jim, 'some pretty crazy rumours must be flying about this place. I mean I've seen a lot of things, but that ..' Sinbad shook his head and eventually started walking again.

'If that was true .. well I wouldn't say no to the experience of meeting something like that ..' he thought before adding out loud, 'it would definitely made this one of my most memorable adventures ..'

'Looking for anything in particular?' he said suddenly when he noticed Jim staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:56 pm

From his response Jim thought that maybe this was the first time Sinbad had heard about it.Even though Jim hadn't seen the goddess himself he was pretty sure it was true.
Jim looked up as Sinbad asked him what he was looking for. "Oh, n-nothing," Jim said, "just looking around as we walk."
Jim continued following Sinbad who had started walking again. "So you are an adventurer?" Jim asked shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Sinbad noticed the stutter in Jim's voice and, ignoring his question, suddenly pushed him against a nearby tree.

'You know you can tell me what it is ..' he said as he leant one hand against the tree beside Jim's head, '.. I could even help you look ..' he slowly moved his other hand, gently brushing Jims' cheek, '.. I can be very helpful when I want to be ..'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:44 pm

"H-hey, let go," Jim said, not paying attention to what Sinbad said at first. Jim tried to move his head away, but when Sinbad held him he couldn't avoid his touch completely. "I don't need your help," he said in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Sinbad laughed, 'just like you didn't need my help finding your way back, right?'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Jim starred angrily at Sinbad for a while. He hated when he mocked him like that. "It was just a knife," he decided to say eventually. "Can we move on now?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:06 pm

'A knife, huh?' he said, moving his hand away from Jims' cheek and reaching down to grab his own knife. Holding it inches from Jims' face as he continued to make fun of him, 'one like this? .. Or is the one you're looking for the baby version?'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:20 pm

"Mine is a pocket knife," he said after having looked at Sinbad's knife for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:00 pm

'So you really are defenceless without it ..?' he said, moving the blade closer to Jims' skin.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:03 am

"S-stop that," Jim said as the starred at the knife so close to his face before he put a knee in Sinbad's stomach as an attempt to get free.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:42 am

Surprised by Jim's sudden actions, Sinbad's grip on his knife loosened and he backed away a little, putting his hand to his stomach as he pretended Jim hurt him a lot more than he actually did.

'Are you sure you really need that knife?' he said as he slowly straightened up again.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Jim nodded. "I'll find it eventually. But should we get going?" he said, hoping Sinbad wouldn't be too mad about the kick.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Sinbad nodded and they started walking again.

'I don't think you really need it,' he said eventually and turned to Jim, 'aren't there plenty of people here that could help protect you if you need it?'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:13 pm

"Oh, like you maybe?" Jim said jokingly. It was because of people like Sinbad that he needed to be able to protect himself.
"It's not just for protection," Jim added after a while in a more serious tone. "I just have to get it back."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

'Hey, you never know ..' Sinbad said and quickly looked around, 'you look pretty safe to me right now.'

He watched Jim for a while and eventually asked, 'why is it so important?'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:40 pm

"It's just is," Jim answered without wanting to talk more about it.
With Sinbad's help it didn't take long before they reached the tree again. Jim thanked him for his help before he went to his own room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a lost item
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2