Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red roses bleed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:27 am

Rose had walked back towards the temple. She quickly wiped away her tears. As she lighted up a candle. Stepping backwards.
She bowed before the Altar. She had never prayed for anything.
But this time was different. She was praying to a god she had upset. Feeling ashamed to let her emotions take her this far.
To bow to something she had turned her back on.
Everything had turned inside her. Like it all did not matter anymore. Her hair was messy..
Her face had grown sad. Her heart somehow broken..
She didn't know that she could feel this much of a pain. From just a man..
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:30 am

Eris was surprised that her sister had came to her temple. Showing respect.
Bowing to he altar. Eris arrived. ''Well..Well..If that isn't my dear Rose.'' She said her voice full off anger.
As if she was talking to a whore. Eris circled around Rose. ''So...did you get what you want? Your love?'' Eris narrowed her eyes. ''Or is this corward behavior about something else?!'' Eris shouted clenching one fist one pilar started to break.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
BriarRose

BriarRose

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:34 am

Rose winced as Eris became angry at her. She looked up. ''I have never meant to insult you this much, Eris. Please...Please forgive me..'' She said quickly and scared.
Afraid of her own sister. Afraid that she wouldn't have a last hope of a home.
Of a safe home. Where she could stay..For as the pain would stay.
Until it might have eased...until she was able to show herself. Being of fully control of herself and her emotions.
Never let somebody make her this weak.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:37 am

Eris laughed. ''You have come here...Only for help. When you have yet told me that you did not want my help. You denied your own truth. And now...You are helpless.'' Eris floated towards Rose grabbing her chin. ''My own sister. My beautiful sister.'' Eris let her fingers run through Rose her hair. ''My weak sister.'' She spit the word weak out as she snapped rose her face to the side. ''And even worse. Before a human! ''
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:47 am

Rose shivered looking up as her eyes stood scared. She winced as Eris snapped her head. ''I am sorry!'' She called out. ''Please Eris..I beg you..'' Rose whispered the last part. As she looked up. Swallowing, ''You..you got what you wanted at last. Tulio..'' To speak his name out loud it hurt her..''He left me...'' She said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:55 am

Eris grinned. ''He did leave you indeed.'' She said as she waved her hand. ''At last..'' Eris showed how Tulio jumped off the waterfalls. She waved away the image as soon as he hit the water. ''A human sacrifice without making your own hands bleed.'' She smirked. Grabbing Rose her chin again. ''If I do take you back..You shall never turn your back on me again. Do I make myself clear?''
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:00 am

Rose looked up, Her eyes widen at the sight of the cloud...She shook her head. ''N-No...'' Looking down as she felt herself break inside. It was like another half of her was broken. Taken away from her. It all seemed to fade into dust as Eris waved it away. Rose could feel the tears in her eyes, But not allowing herself to cry before her sister.
As her face was brought up again. ''Y-Yes..'' She said her voice shaking as she stood up. Biting her lip as she swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am

Eris nodded. ''That is a promise...Now..Clean yourself up. How can you show yourself so weak to me.'' She said as she pushed Rose forward. Towards her chamber.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:08 am

Rose was like a doll as she was pushed forward towards her chamber, Entering it she closed the door behind her. Letting herself slide down. As she couldn't believe what she had seen..Shaking her head. This...This..couldn't he couldn't be... Rose didn't believe it as she sank further down. Till she was on the ground. Shocking of the tears that she kept inside.
Thinking about how he left her..How could he do this...How could he end his life like this...
She felt so empty, Like a part inside her was dead. Numb. Cold. Rose shook her head, Burying her face into her knees as she couldn't stop the tears. The pain was unbearable. Not only had she lost somebody she loved so much..She could now never get him back, No hope of return because he never could return to her. Rose her whole body shocked at the tears.
Tears of sorrow. She winced between the tears, As a ache in her heart became greater and greater.
She let herself stand up, Walking to her bed. as he whole body was limp. She took off her red dress. Replacing it by a black nightgown. As she crawled under her sheets. The tears would make her pillow wet but she did not care.
Nothing really mattered now did it..Now she had lost everything...Not only Tulio but John as well...
Nothing really mattered now..there was nothing left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red roses bleed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red roses bleed.   Red roses bleed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Red roses bleed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: