Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Blowing off some steam. Empty
PostSubject: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:30 am

Rose couldn't control her anger. She had went to her room and took her bow and arrow. As she went off towards the forest. She saw a bird. Instantly grabbing her bow and arrow she aimed towards the bird. As she shot the arrow. The bird fell down.
For one second she stayed in her place. Just looking at the bird. With tears filling her eyes.
She didn't want to do this. Why was she even doing this?
Rose than heard a noise coming from the bushes. She quickly turned around and shot the arrow.
As her gaze was blurry she couldn't see where she had shot.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:50 am

Shan yu was walking in the forest. He had managed to calm himself down. What was with people suddenly getting under his skin? First Ping and now Rose. He walked by a bush, his shoulder bumping into the branches. Suddenly he felt an arrow hit his shoulder. He let out a scream as he placed his hand on the injured shoulder. He looked at the arrow. It belonged to either Ping or Rose, at this point the only thing he cared about was if it was actually intended to kill him or not.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:55 am

(OOC: sorry >.<)

Rose gasped as she heared a scream. She quickly went over to the place where she had heart the scream. She stopped as she saw Shan Yu.
She couldn't help but laugh slightly. "I'm so sorry sir Shan Yu, i thought you were a bird. " She grinned.
When you speak of the devil, she laughed on the outside but at the inside she was actually embarresed that she had shot Shan Yu.
Out of all people..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:03 am

He shot a look at her. "A bird?!" He asked in disbelief biting the pain from the shoulder back. "I would understand if you compared me to a rhino, but a bird?"

OOC: and yes, there are rhino's in asia XD
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:15 am

Rose laughed. "Well it doesn't matter what kind of animal you would be I shot you." She was still quite amused. As she walked further towards him. She looked at his left shoulder. She grinned. "Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:23 am

"Ofcourse it does, I'm a human after all." He winced as he tried to examine how deep it had hit. "Were you actually aiming this time? If so you should have aimed a bit higher to hit my throath." He asked in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:41 am

Rose shook her head before frowning at him. "What do you take me for." She growled as she pulled out the arrow without hesitation.
"You shouldn't have been sneaking around in the bushes."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:48 am

He flinched and bit his lip when she pulled the arrow out. He then looked at the wound. "Well you obviously don't feel the need to be carefull. And I wasn't sneaking in the bushes. If I was sneaking I wouldn't be making so much noise." He looked at her. "You didn't answer were you trying to actually hit me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:55 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. "No, I wasn't try to hit you. And I better pull it out fast than slowly. " She growled. As she looked at the wound.
"Don't worry you will survive.." She rolled her eyes. As she cleaned the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:14 am

He snorted a laugh. "I have no doubt that I wouldn't survive." He looked up at her face. "You have been crying?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:22 am

Rose smiled lightly as he laughed. Before she looked up, looking down instantly as he asked if she had been crying. "No." She said weak.
As she continued to clean the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:19 am

He looked away. He saw from her puffy eyes that she had indeed cried. "Good, I'm not a man worth any tears."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:34 am

Rose looked away, she held the arrow in two hands. Biting her lip. "Why would you say that?" She asked as she tightened her grip on the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:36 am

He looked at her. "Judging by all that you have learned about me today would you really say I am?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:04 am

Rose sighed. "You shouldn't think so low of yourself you are human what did you expect?" She said in a low tone. As she broke the arrow. She sighed.
Pushing it into his hands. She sighed in frustration. "Men." She said as she turned around, kneeling down before the bushes. She looked at the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:18 am

He sat down on the ground, checking how well he could use his arm. He winced in pain. "Can you treat this?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:06 am

Rose rolled her eyes. ''What do you think I am doing?'' She asked as she looked over her shoulder. ''How is the pain?'' She asked as she turned back to look for the right leaves. She found some good ones near the tree. As she gathered them she walked back towards Shan Yu. ''We actually need some water..'' She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:29 am

He chuckeled. "I usually just bandage it up and hope it doesn't get infected.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:40 am

Rose sighed. Frustrated, As she pushed the leaves in Shan Yu's hands. ''Suit yourself, I am trying to help you here. But if that is not enough than fine.'' She said as she grabbed her bow and arrow. Starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:06 am

"I didn't say I don't apreciate your help."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:10 am

Rose turned around, ''But my help isn't enough? If you want help than don't complain about me giving it to you.'' She said looking clearly frustrated, As she just took all her emotions out on him it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:33 am

He frowned. She sure was pissy today. He had asked her for help and just told how he usually treated it. He got up, throwing the leaves she had handed him to the ground. "Fine then I won't force you!" He walked past her, wanting to get away.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:38 am

Rose raised her eyebrow, As he got up. Seeing him throw the leaved to the ground. As he yelled at her. And walked past her.
She bit her lip, Not able to control her emotions as she buried her face in her hands. Dropping the bow and arrow.
Shocking a bit as the tears started to form in her eyes. ''I'm sorry..'' She sniffed,
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:45 am

He stopped and turned to look at her. "Why are you sorry?" He walked closer to her,stopping next to her, and remained standing.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:56 am

Rose shook her head as she let her hands drop. ''I don't know..'' She looked away, Wiping away some tears. ''John has made a deal with Eris, Because of me..I am sure..He didn't remember me..And I kissed him to get his memory back..And Megara was there..She must have seen it. I do love Tulio I really do..But what if Meg tells? She doesn't like me. And now I made you angry..'' She sighed, burring her face in her hands again. ''Eris was right, All Humans are trouble.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam.   Blowing off some steam. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Forest-
Jump to: