Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't even say a word.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Don't even say a word. Empty
PostSubject: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:21 am

Rose entered the temple. She did not want anybody around her at the moment. Just stay alone..Maybe sew something.
Yes..that was actually a good idea to do so..She sighed as she walked towards the door to her room.
The only thing that truly belonged to her. Were her tools..Her dresses. ''Well well...Welcome back my dear.''
Rose looked over her shoulder towards Eris. It did not surprise her to see her sister there. Welcome back it was..
Welcome back. But it did not feel like she was back at all..
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 am

Eris grinned as she saw Rose enter the Temple. ''Well well...Welcome back my dear.'' She smirked wickedly as Rose turned around not even saying anything. Her look said enough. Eris floated towards Rose. ''You cause so much drama it makes my heart flutter.'' Laying one handon Rose her shoulder. ''I'm glad you work with me dear. Now all you have to do, Is break up wih Little Tulio.'' She whispered the last part into Rose her ear.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 am

Rose kept an almost blank expression as Eris approached her. Once she talked about breaking up with Tulio she frowned.
''I am not your puppet. You cannot make me do things I don't want to do.'' She said as she turned her back at Eris.
Opening the door to walk into the room.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:15 am

Eris grinned when Rose mentioned being a puppet. But when she turned her back on her Eris grabbed her throat pushing Rose against the wall. Glaring at her. ''Let me say this once and let me be clear to you. You shall do what I tell you to.''
''Whenever I tell you to. You shall not turn your back on me. You shall break up with Tulio. Am I clear?'' She growled
Glaring at Rose as she slightly thightened her grip.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 am

Rose gasped as she was pushed against the wall. Grabbing towards her throat trying to get Eris off her.
She struggled. ''Or what? You are going to kill me?'' She almost grinned. ''D-Don't make me laugh.''
Slightly gasping for air once Eris tightened her grip on her throat. Struggling some more.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 am

Eris just shook her head. ''No, I will kill Tulio. Slowly. Painfully. I will do that. I will put the blame on you. You were jealous. Everyone knows. And you killing the one you hold dear...So noone else can take him from you. How does that sound?''
She let go off Rose. Droppin her to the ground. ''You shall listen.''
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 am

Rose glared at Eris once she told she would kill Tulio. It was cruel. Rose did not understand. But she never wanted Tulio to be hurt because of her..She wished that she could do something. As she was dropped to the ground she looked up at Eris.
She would not want to hurt Tulio..Just the idea...Of..Breaking up...No....She would not want to do this...Not now..not ever.
''You shall listen.'' She looked down to the ground. Biting her lip. ''Yes...'' Biting her lip harder. ''Fine..I'll do it..''
The pain already stung into her body. Her stomach..Her heart. The idea, Was sick. Cruel.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 am

Eris smirkd once Rose said yes. ''Good girl. Now..I shall let you be. Sew something If you like. Tulio might need a new shirt.''
Eris smirked again as she vanished into the air.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 am

Rose looked up as Eris vanished. Slowly rising from the ground. As she swallowed. Feeling a cold chill run through her body.
All up through her spine. It felt bad..The idea..She was going to hurt somebody. On purpose.
She entered the room. As she took place at her desk. Taking out a blue piece of fabric for the Shirt..
She started sewing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't even say a word.   Don't even say a word. Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't even say a word.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: