Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

[Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 am

Red blinked in slight surprise. Isabella had agreed with her statement, though Red wasn't sure if she was just trying to avoid irritating the redhead or really didn't like the blonde. Red shrugged.

"Blonde dame will be annoyed with us, Oi bet. Depends if yer willin' to get into trouble with her," Red finished her hat and put it on her head, shading her blue-flamed eyes. "But, Oi personally dink dat we can get some supplies first, den dink about movin'. How does dat sound to ye?"

((OOC: Sorry - Red's bossy. >.< ))
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:39 am

(( XD! Yes! But she's just great! U____U ))

"Yeah!" Isa smiled "I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!" she clapped her hands... It would be so amazing! It would be like in her books! It would be her adventure!

"What should we take?" she started to look around...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:40 am

(( XDD Thanks. Isabella's really awesome! ^^ ))

Red blinked slowly, an eyebrow raised. "Ye seem to be very excited," she commented then stood up, beginning to walk around, scanning the surrounding. "Food, water and tools. Dat's the bare minimun of what ye need to survive. Seein' as we don't have a lot of bag and such to carry the food and water around, we'll have to find or make dem first."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 am

((Thank you! ^^))

Isabella blushed.. "Y-yes!" she smiled at the ground.. "I-it's a new experience for me..." she stood still for a moment looking at the ground...

"Oh, sì!" she facepalmed "We have to take some food!" so she started to look around if there was something she could use for carry some food... Under a palm there was a sort of length of cloth... maybe it was a hammock... "Hey! What do you think about this?!" she asked showing it to Red...
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

((You're welcome. =) ))

"Oi can see dat..." Red commented. She blinked at the material, nodding slightly before turning and finding a long, strong piece of wood.

"We can tie dat material to dis. O'it'll be more comfortable," she explained, "Now, all we need is some food..." Red turned, chugged a few more rocks at a nearby palm tree, making another coconut fall. "Dat'll also have to suffo’ice as water as well as some food... now, we need some proper food."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 am

((By the way...where would you like to go? XD))

"I see..." Isa nodded... "Here what can we find?" she asked to herself almost whispering... She looked around but in a oasi what kind of food will they find? Only fruits and insects... Isa grimaced at the thought of insects at dinner or lunch... "Maybe ther's some other kind of vegetable or fruit here around...I can look if it's ok..." she smiled..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:25 pm

((No clue. XDDD Are we even allowed to leave the Oasis?))

Red threw another rock at the palm tree to gather another coconut. She nodded. "Good o'idea. De water here should allow some fruit and vegetables to grow."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 am

((I think it's not a problem XD.. I think someone else left his place and then returned back.. ^^))

"Ok..then.." Isa smiled walking around to see if there was something else than coconuts... watching around she could see some bananas on a tree at the end of the oasi... Now I can't make a fool gain! Isa blushed and started to climb tthe tree... This time, hopefully, she won't fall again...
She finally managed to get to the top of the tree and took some bunches of bananas... She putted them on her skirt and started to going down...

"Hey, Red!" she waved her hand "Look! I've found some bananas!!" She was so happy... finally managed to do something right!
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 pm

OOC : No, you can't leave the oasis yet. Those cases were because there was this top poster thing one weekend and the top poster got to meet eris. But yeah, audrey doesn't want you to wander off from the oasis, though you can explore the oasis I guess ^^. -goes back to my stalker corner- and I know this cause I asked audrey like three times if I could go play with ping and jane. Razz
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 am

((Aaaaah... Embarassed Ops! XD Thanks! Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 am

((OOC: Oh, alright. ^^ Thanks. Smile ))

Red blinked at Isabella, raising an eyebrow but smiling slightly. She puts her hands on her hips, nodding. "Dat's good. And ye got a whole bunch of dem, too! Well done, Isabella." Red took the bananas and wrapped them up in the material. She looked back up at Isabella, gaze returning to its stern expression by default. "Ye see anythin' else?"

((Oh! By the way, who are you thinking of putting Isabella with for a roommate? Because one of the few people Red can stand in Isabella, so I'm kind of offering her to be Red's roommate. XD If you want, of course! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 am

((I was thinking to ask you the same thing! XD Yes! Very Happy If it's ok for you I would like to have Red as her roommate!! Very Happy))

Isa blushed and smiled.. "T-thank you!" she was so happy inside her that couldn't keep a little giggle... Then she watched again around in the oasi... "Ehm... No.. I think it's all here...There are only insects and palms..."
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 am

(( XD Awesome! Red would love to be Isabella's roommate! Smile ... Well, she wouldn't love it, as she rarely even likes something, but she would like to have Isabella as a roommate. ^^ ))

Red blinked dryly at the giggle then scanned the oasis. "Insects... dose are good sources of protein, ye know? Good for buldin' up muscles and healin' if ye can take de crunchiness."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm

((Do we go at the Tree? Smile ))

Isa turned white.. "You are joking.. right?!" she asked with a nervous laugh.. "I...w-we can't eat insects!"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 am

(OOC: Yes we already moved to the tree two days ago XDD So hurry Wink there is a topic opened in the entrance of the tree of life with the title, ''A new adventure.'' You can make your character arrive there, There you'll see who your room mate is. ^^ From there you are free to rp ^^)
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 am

((OOC: Okay, then! ^^ Let's get going!))

Red waved her hand dismissively, frowning in frustration. "Forget o'it. Oi'll tutor ye on dat later... for now, dis food will suffo’ice," Red wrapped the makeshift bag around a long, strong stick, flung it over her shoulder and pointed out towards a large tree in the distance. "Let's go."

The redhead barely even waited for Isabella to respond; just began trekking towards the tree. She had grown tired of this oasis and she just wanted to move on. Besides, she figured that Isabella was obedient enough to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 am

Isabella was still thinking at the insects when Red flunged the bag over her shoulder and moved... She pointed to a big tree in the distance and started her path without waiting for her and saying only.. Let's go.
"Hey!" she shouted running behind her.. "Wait!" her step was fast but Isa would reach her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2