Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have i done?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 am

After she had finally found the strenght to dress up and raise, she had fastly gone away from the oasis. She was feeling dizzy, confused, embarassed, ashamed... She couldn't believe she had actually agreed with it... she couldn't believe she had wanted it! She had bterayed herself, her family... and Meg... the idea of the girl hitted her hardly: she had betrayed Meg! No matter if she hadn't searched for it, she had agreed! She stopped under a tree and threw herself there, almost hiding herself between the roots...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 am

Anya was wandering around, looking at the hanging out sites. She could see how the groups had formed, which made her a little bit more shy then she usually was. She kept walking until she was in the forest, making her freeze a little bit. Her eyes wandered around, wondering how she got so lost in her own thoughts she didn't realize she was walking into the forest. Anya then stopped when she saw a man. She looked around, before realizing they were the only two. She looked back at him, "Hello..?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:36 am

Ping froze when she heard footsteps coming: her heart that started to bump fastly. 'Please, not Shan Yu...' she thought to herself, she just wasn't ready to see again the mongol and she didn't even know if she would have ever been. But she was too tired, dizzy and weak to run away: she just hoped to not be noticed, stay still... When she saw a woman, she relazed a bit, realizing she wasn't Meg... she was ready to see her less then she was to see Shan Yu... and when she greeted at her she just greeted her back "H-Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 am

Anya looked at him as she tilted her head, "What are you doing out here alone? Are you okay?" She asked as she didn't understand why someone would want to be out here all alone. She walked a little bit closer, but stopping just in case the person didn't really want her around him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 am

"Y-yeah I-I'm fi-fine..." she replied lying without being able to stop stuttering: she was too tense, and her tongue didnd't want to work properly. "W-what are y-you d-doing he-here?" she asked then, looking at her: she didn't exactly seemed the kind of girl that could survive easily in a place like that...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 am

Anya saw how much the man was stuttering, making it clear to her that he wasn't okay. She walked a bit closer, "I'm just looking around, seeing the places people hang out at..I haven't been very social..due to everyone seems to already have their friends.." She laughed softly, before looking away only to look back at him, "Are you sure your okay? Your stuttering.."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 am

Ping looked at her, listening her words "Y-you haven't m-missed a l-lot..." she replied looking elsewhere: she whished to have been able to do the same as the girl, and avoid everything and everyone around... it would have been so much easier, and she would have still known who and what she was... At her last phrase she replied a bit harsh "I'm fine i said!" stuttering had always been a problem to her, and she had always hated when someone pointed it...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:12 am

Anya froze when the man suddenly yelled a little at her. She bit her lip as she nodded, "Okay..I'm sorry..I'll..I'll just go then..Sorry to have bothered you." She said as she nodded at him and started to walk off, messing with her hair as she took note not to really bother people who look like there is something up.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:38 am

She looked at the girl moving to go and she bit her lips: she felt sorry to have been that harsh, but probably it was for the best if she had gone. After all that place was dangerous: she didn't even mind to die in there, but the girl had probably better things to live for. She raised has well to go somewhere else, but she realized too late that she was even weaker than she had imagined: after a few shaky steps she saw the world turn around her and she found herself on the ground
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 am

Anya heard a thud behind her, making her turn around as she gasped when she saw him on the ground. She walked to him fast as she put her hands on his back, "Are you okay?" She asked, shaking him a little.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:50 am

She felt again the girl's voice, close again to her: she wanted to reply 'yes, i'm fine' but it would have been a too big lie: around her the world simply didn't want to stay still and if she had touched her sking she would have noticed that she was burning.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 am

Anya felt how hot the man felt, she bit her lip as she needed to help him, "Let me help you.." She said as she slowly picked him up, moving his arm around her as she helped him, "Do you know where I can bring you?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:02 am

Se felt really uncomfortable for the fact that now she needed to be helped by the girl, but she had no choise and she couldn't be mad at the girl for being so kind. She whispered to her a "Thanks" when she helped her to raise up, but at her question she didn't know what to reply... wher should she go? Not to Eris, expecially not after what had happened with Rose... and back at the tree... it would have ment meet again Shan Yu, or Meg... she didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:15 am

Anya nodded to him, "Your welcome." She helped him walk a little bit, waiting for his answer on where she could bring him. Though an idea went to her head, "Who do you want to take care of you most?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 am

She was feeling really dizzy, the thoughts were becoming blurred and even walk, even if helped by the girl, was becoming difficult. At her question, once again, she didn't know what to say, and she was too tired and too weak to focus enough to reply, so once again she just said nothing
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:47 am

Anya helped him even more as she did not ask her question again. She walked towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What have i done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have i done?   What have i done? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have i done?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Forest-
Jump to: