Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's the skirt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 am

Ping hadn't still come back at the tree, he had walked in the forest for a while, for a long while, sleeping there, eating some fruits... he didn't realize that he had token the temple's direction until he was the temple appearing in front of him. He sighed, looking at it and then at the skirt that now he was keeping in his hand. What was he supposed to do? He had to give the skirt back, he knew it, even if he didn't want to come back at the temple... in the end, with another sigh, he started to climb the stairs and entered in the temple: his intention was to leave there the skirt and then go away as fast as he could...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 am

Rose had already felt Ping being near, She turned around to watch him as he climbed the stairs. She raised her eyebrow.
As Ping walked in with the skirt. She coughed loudly, Coming out of her hiding place as she looked at Ping with a non amused expression. ''Well hello Miss..Mulan.'' She said narrowing her eyes as she walked over to Ping.

--
Eris was watching at a safe distance. She was just behind Ping, In case he/she wold run.
Just watching as she was clearly amused that Rose was so angry. In her point of view it was the best part of Rose.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 am

As he listened Rose's voice Ping opened wide his eyes: no, it hadn't been a good idea enter in the temple "T-this is yours..." he stuttered in a really low voice, putting carefully the skirt on the floor before to turn, ready to run away, without noticing Eris
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 am

Eris had stopped Ping, Turning him around. She let go off him. As she blocked the way back with a invisible wall.
She disappeared in the smoke, But she was still watching them from her viewpoint.
She would not let Rose go to far.

----
Rose raised her eyebrow. ''You have not only taken that, You have touched something else that is mine'' She hissed.
Slowly walking towards Ping, As he wanted to run away but failed. She shook her head. ''No where to run, No where to hide.''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 am

Ping felt something stop his way and turn him again toward Rose: he didn't manage to see her but he recognized Eris in it. When Rose started to walk toward him he stepped back, until his back touched the invisible wall. He was trapped. His eyes were wide opened: he had never been a coward, he had faced enemies more and more times, but this... this was different! It was something new, and... terribly embarassing, and humiliating and now Rose... he had to admit it to himself, he hadn't felt guilty toward the girl. But his own gesture... that kiss... that was something that he wished he had never done: it was against his morality, his honor... When she started to approach him he swallowed, then, taking all his courage, he replied lowering his glance without looking at her. "Then do to me what you want. I have no justifications."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 am

Rose clenched her teeth. ''Is it all a act? The innocence?'' Narrowing her eyes. ''You let me on. I helped you.''
Shaking her head. ''Torture would be far to kind for you.''
Ping had betrayed her, She had helped her dress up and look pretty. But it was all for Tulio?!
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 am

She didn't reply: she didn't know what to say and however she didn't think it would have had any importance. What she had done was stupid and wrong, and she had to pay for it. It was what he had learned in his life. Even if he felt a chill when she mentioned the torture he didn't move, nor he tried to avoid what she would wanted to do...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 am

Rose stepped back, Turning her back to Ping. ''I will get my revenge little human. Be prepared for that.'' She said before she started to walk away, She would not allow herself to waste anymore time with this betrayer.
But the thing that shook her most was that out of all men, It had to be Tulio.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 am

"Why not now?" she asked blankly as soon as Rose started to walk away "Why don't you get rid of me now?" after all, he wouldn't have minded...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 am

Rose stopped, A wickedly smirk was formed on her lips. ''Because..The surprise will be much more fun.'' She looked over her shoulder. ''Just keep in mind that you will die a painful death if you lay one finger on Tulio again Understood?''
Raising her eyebrow, She was actually angry. But she would leave her anger for later.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 am

She was scared by her words but not too much: she had always thought she would have died young and in an horrible way because of her secret, so it didn't scare her too much, even if she couldn't say she would be relaxed... but when she forbidden him to 'lay a finger' on Tulio, her mouth was faster then her mind: "He's still my friend, i won't stop to see him just cause you say so." It had been faster than everything, she just couldn't stop herself to say it. She just couldn't loose Tulio, because he was his friend... nothing more, totally nothing more, but still... he was his friend...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 am

''Seeing him? I told you not to do such a thing again, You can see him as much as you like.'' She turned around, Now she would leave. She had heard enough. As she walked away, Back to Eris her chamber.
She would have to do something to get her anger out. She would get her revenge later..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here's the skirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the skirt   Here's the skirt Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's the skirt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: