Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody that I used to know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Somebody that I used to know Empty
PostSubject: Somebody that I used to know   Somebody that I used to know EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 am

Shan yu woke up early, looking at the woman beside him. He flashed one of his very rare smiles at her sleeping form. He ran his fingers throgh her raven hair, admiring how the light fell on her dark skin. He had bought this house for them. His uncle was against it. Saying that this woman would only hold him back. But he didn't care. He would return to this woman after his mission, and after everyother mission. Eventually he would marry her after his mission, that was what he promised her. She stirred now, opening her eyes and smiling up at him. "Good morning." She said hugging his chest. "Good morning." He said lifting her chin up for a kiss. "Did you sleep well?" She smiled and nodded as she started to stretch and finally getting out of bed. "I did. I wish you didn't have to go though." Shan yu got up too and started to get dressed. "I do too, but I have to. I will come back, that I promise." He watched how she got dressed, admiring her naked body. That he would surely miss. She tossed her hair, grabbing it and tying it up. "I don't doubt your word. I never have." She said smiling softly to him. He smiled and watched her put on the blue necklace he had made for her. He watched after her as she went to the kitchen to start the fires and make breakfast. After they ate she looked at the bags near the door saddly before looking away. Shan yu saw that and took her hand. "I will come back. This is my job, I know how to do that. I promise I will come back to you right after." She looked him into the eyes and put on a smile. "I know." She leaned to kiss his lips. "Just come back in one piece." Shan yu kissed her back. "I will." Suddenly there was a knock on the door, an impatient one. Shan yu recognised it as his uncles. He always used his sword to knock on the door when he didn't want to get down from the horse. Shan yu broke the kiss unwillingly and went to pick his saddle bags. "Stay safe." He said to her, giving one last look in her direction before walking out the door. He looked up at his uncle who was already on horse back and ready to go. Shan yu quickly went to get his horse that he had gotten ready for when they needed to leave. "Come now boy we have to go." His uncle said impatiently. Shan yu got on his horse and turned to look at her in the doorway. His uncle saw this and just scoffed. "hmph... Women.... always holding men back. You shouldn't have gotten one boy." Shan yu shot a glare at his uncle. "It's my life uncle, I will do what I want! Now lets go!" He said as he made his horse run. His uncle followed right behind him. Shan yu looked behind him, seeing her wave to him, he waved back at her. When they were out of vision, he felt like wanting to turn back, but he knew he needed to do this.

Weeks later he rode back home. His horse was tired and so was he. He almost didn't realise that there was no light in the house, or smoke from the chimney. He frowned and jumped off of the horse. He drew his sword, carefully aproaching the cabin. He opened the door, and frowned even more. It looked like nobody had lived here for weeks. Yet there were no signs of struggle. He called out her name, but no answer was heard. He went into the bedroom, finding no one there. He went to look if there was any sign of her, but he saw her clothes and stuff were gone. The realisation hit him, and he felt cold. "Everybody runs...." His eyes hit the mirror, breaking it into pieces with his fist. He walked back out, sheeting his sword and getting back on the horse, riding off somewhere. He didn't know where, and he didn't care, he wasn't going to stay there for long. He decided that he would never settle down. Never.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know   Somebody that I used to know EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:00 am

this is awesome niina *-*
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know   Somebody that I used to know EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 am

Oh so awesome Niina! Loved it T.T
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know   Somebody that I used to know EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:18 am

This is making me cry ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody that I used to know   Somebody that I used to know Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody that I used to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: