Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not you again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 am

Ping was sitting by the water, he hadn't moved after Eris had left, and had decided to ignore what she had said, but he couldn't deny he was less angry at the goddes... and more at himself! He sighed, took a little rock and threw it away in the water, looking at ot going down
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 am

Shan yu walked to the beach. He looked at the shipwrek, letting his eyes wander the beachline. His eyes found a familiar crossdressing captain. He smirked and walked behind him. "Booh." He said in his low tone.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 am

As soon as Ping heard his voice he opened wide his eyes in fear and felt a chilld down his spine: he had left the tree to not meet him... why was he there? But he had no time to think: immediatly he jumped on his feet with all the intention to escape...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 am

Shan yu sighed. "Allways running, when will they stop.." He took a piece of drift wood and sent it spinning towards the running girl. The wood hit her feet, making her fall down. He walked to her and stepped on her hand. "Why do you always feel the need to run? I will always just stop you."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:51 am

Ping ran as fast as he could, but he managed to do only a few meters: suddenly he felt something hit his feet, a hard pain at the ankle that he had twisted only a few days before and then he found himself on the sand. He barely had the time to turn, having his back on the sand, that the mongol walked on his hand blocking him: he made a grimace of pain, but not a sound went away from his lips.
"What do you want this time?" and, even if he wanted to sound confident, he couldn't hide totally a note of despair in his voice
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 am

"What I always want. To play ofcourse. So tell me something interesting." He said kneeling down and grabbing her face. "So little lady want to share something?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:03 am

She repressed a moan of desperation: why that beast had to have so much fun torturing her? But she wasn't showing him his fear... no, this time she was going to fight back! When he grabbed her face she moved fastly and bit him, before to try to slip away from him. He had nothing to tell him...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 am

He cried in pain when she bit him. His eyes narrowed at her as he raised his hand high, backhand slapping her face. He grabbed her from the hair, holding her face to the level of his eyes. "Maybe I should take care of those little fangs of yours. What do you think?" He asked touching her canine theeth.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 am

She couldn't keep a moan of pain this time, when he slapped her, and once again her attempt of escape was stopped: he found herself staring into his eyes, while he was touching her teeth... she swallowed, but even if scared, really scared, she didn't want let him win this time... "Let. Me. Go." she whispered angrily, she wasn't thinking of what he had actually done to her in the past, and her honor for once wanted to have the best... she wasn't even thinking that, around her hips, tied as a belt, she was still keeping the skirt and if he would have noticed it she would have had a lot to explain...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 am

He smirked. "No, I don't think so." He grabbed hold of her belt, taking it off intending to use it to tie her hands. He looked at it how ever when he noticed it wasn't quite like a belt. His eyes widened. "A skirt?" He looked at her. "What are you doing with a skirt soldier boy?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:37 am

Only when he took the skirt, asking his questions, Ping remembered to have it with her: she opened wide her eyes as well, and for a moment her mind stopped to think and her heart stopped to beat. No... no... that was bad, really bad! She couldn't let him know... taking advangate of his surprise she tried to wriggle and escape once more
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 am

He let her drop, kicking her down and stepping on her chest. He examined the dress. "So you are finally dressing up according to your gender. Why the sudden change? And why haven't I seen you wear this?" He asked showing her the skirt.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 am

She moaned hard in pain when he kicked her down, and when he stepped on her chest she gasped, without being able to breath properly. At his questions she rolled her eyes... oh God, it couldn't happen... she didn't reply, but she wasn't however able to reply in that moment because of the lack of air...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 am

He removed his foot, kneeling down next to her. "So can I hear your answer now?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 am

As soon as he removed his foot she took a deep breath, starting so to breath heavily. She looked at him, still breathing hardly, and as soon as she could manage to say something, she replied simply with a low "please, just let me go..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 am

He shook his head. "Not until you tell me what you are doing with wearing this. Have you decided to start living as a woman?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 am

Ping breathed heavily still for a while, looking with a desperate glance around searching for a way to avoid the question, but he found nothing.
In the end, with a painful sigh, he replied "I-it was... it was Eris i-idea... she s-suggested me t-to do it, I-i refused at t-the begi-beginning b-but then I-I've a-accepted...I-I-I was just c-curious..." she couldn't help but stutter in that situation, the subject was too embarassing to her... and she didn't even know if what she had said was clear enough to Shan Yu...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 am

He looked at the skirt and tossed it on her. "So, what have you been doing in your little lady moments then?" He asked still keeping himself knelt down on her side.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 am

"Nothing." she replied even too fast. No, she wasn't going to reply to that one. He would have thought again that she felt something for Tulio, and she didn't! She had already said too much, and she felt so... so ashamed... she kept her glance down, whe didn't have the braveness to look at him in that moment...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 am

He smirked. "Now we both know that's a lie. It must be something really naughty if you don't want to share. Does it involve your little spanish boyfriend?" He asked standing up and looking down at her with his arms crossed on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 am

As predicted he started to wonder, and about Tulio! Why was he so stucked with that idea? There was nothing between them! Nothing!!! But she hadn't to explain it to him... better, she just couldn't handle that much tension anymore: again, she tried to escape, rasing and trying to run
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:49 am

He caught her, holding her still from her arm. "Again I seem to have hit the nail right on the head huh? Did you two kiss?" He asked a grinn forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 am

She closed her eyes in a desperate expression when he caught her again, but probably he couldn't see it cause she was giving him her back. She felt like ha had punched her hardly in the stomach when he guessed what had happened, but she didn't reply, she didn't even let him understood if he was right or wrong, not giving him more clues. "Please, just let me go..." she whispered again, not actually hoping he would have done it. In that moment her whole body was shaking slightly for the tension: she had never seemed more a woman, a weak woman, in front of him than in that moment...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:58 am

He looked at her body language, seeing she wasn't that feisty anymore. He let go of her. "Go then.." He started to walk away along the beach.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 am

She was really surprised when he let her go, she opened wide her eyes but didn't turn to look at him. She didn't know if he ment it, or of he was going to change his mind, so she started to run as fast as she could, leaving the place and forgetting there even the skirt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not you again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not you again!   Not you again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not you again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Shipwreck-
Jump to: