Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting by the sea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 am

Ping was sitting by the sea, staring at the water with a blank expression: after have left Meg he had felt the need to come back in the forest, and had walked without a direction until he had reached the shipwreck. He was just sitted, trying just to stay calm and think to nothing...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 am

Eris was amused by the little human, How much he...she..Had been through but still it was so much fun to watch.
As Eris appeared behind Ping. ''You have made a little mess now didn't you?'' She asked amused smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 am

He raised his glance surprised when he heard Eris's voice, but he was too tired to actually jump in surprise as always: he simply looked at her, and, overcoming the surprise, he frowned, a mixture of angry and disappointment in his glance.
He had trusted the goddes, and obviously it had been an awful thing to do.
He lowered his glance again and came back to look at the sea: it didn't worth even to reply, nor to escape. After all if she wanted to hurt him it was obvious she could do it everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 am

Eris floated towards Ping raising her head. ''Hey Little one, Don't be angry at me.. I helped you remember?''
Smirking again. How amusing this was, She already had many plans with this one.
It was only the start now.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

Helped him? Was she kidding? That hadn't been an help! That had been a trap!
"It doesn't seem like it was really an help..." he replied growling between the teeth, and still without look at her
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 am

''Your fault! You chose the wrong man little one.'' She smirked even more. ''Rosie was not pleased seeing you kiss him You are a very good actor. Betraying both Rosie and Tulio.'' She let her hand go through Ping's hair.
Untying it. ''You actually make me like you. '' Grinning at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 am

His fault?! What... how... had it really been his fault? He couldn't avoid to show how confused he was... "I-i-i d-didn't want t-to betray the-them! I-I... I d-din't want t-to d-do it!" he replied stuttering badly, as always when he was really tense: he seemed so torned... at her last phrase he just looked at her with a desperate glance, without understending what she ment with it... how could she like him... now?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 am

Eris laughed. ''Oh yes you did, You lied to Tulio about you being a female. And you betrayed Rose when you knew They are engaged. You are just as cold heart-ted as me.'' She ran through Ping's hair again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 am

"I-I didn't w-want to b-betray them... I-I-I d-didn't... didn't lie t-to T-Tulio... i-it's j-just... t... that w-was m-m-my life! I-I've n-never seen a-at my-myself a-as a w-wo... wom... as a wo-woman! A-and I... i didn't w-want to b-b-betray R-rose! I-i-i've j-just t-though tha-that she w-would have ha-had him for her who-whole life and I-I w-wanted j-just... just k-kiss him o-once... j-just to k-know ho-how it f-feels..." he was more and more curled up on himself, like hunted by his own guiltyness: it wasn't his intention... it wasn't what he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 am

Eris just laughed. ''Oh no need to fear my little one, I shall forgive you for your sins.''
Waving with her hand as if trying to wave it away. ''Besides you make a beautiful young lady yourself.''
''Why hide it. When if Rose hadn't ruined the fun..You could be with Tulio.'' She winked.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 am

At her first phrase he finally rased his glance looking at her confused but apparently less desperate: was she still teasing him or was she serious? He hadn't time to find an answer cause his comment about how beautiful she was and about the possibility to stay with Tulio made him blush hardly and lower his glance again "I-I-I'm f-fine as...as I-i am... and T-tulio and I-i are j-just f-f-friends..."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:31 am

''Are you sure little one? Thee blushes harder than a red sunrise. If you really just want to stay friends than why the blush? Why the kiss? You could have chosen any other male, Why Tulio?'' She smirked again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 am

Eris's words made him blush even more, but stubbornily he replied, with all the strenght that he had, though the effect was a bit ruined by the stuttering "W-w-we are j-just f-f-friend a-and I-I-I k-kissed hi-him b-because he-he w-was t-the o-o-only t-that I-I've m-met a-and i-i know hi-him and I-I-I b-blushing b-be-because I-I d-don't like t-this d-d-siscussion." Even admit to blush was hard to him, but he couldn't deny it this time. And, she could insist as she wanted, but he didn't feel anything but friendship for Tulio! Why had everyone to bother him with it? They were friends, just friends, were was the problem in it?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 am

Eris shrugged. ''Fine. If that is what you desire.'' She turned around. ''We shall meet again..Ta.''
She said as she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting by the sea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the sea   Sitting by the sea Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Shipwreck-
Jump to: