Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can't be my roommate...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

You can't be my roommate... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 am

He smirked. "Don't worry little lass. I won't rape you again." He made her turn around and slapped her butt. "I see no fun in it for me." He walked back to the bed and laid down on it, smirking widely. "Though it would be fun if you make it fun."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 am

Both his words and his gestures were so humiliating... even the slap didn't really hurt physically, but it was so humiliating... she had to bite hard her lips to not start to cry... she wouldn't have cried, not in front of him... she hated how weak she was compared to him, how she could never protect herself... when he finally let her go she stared only a second at him with a glance filled with hate, then once again she ran toward the door
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:32 am

He laid his head down when he saw her head for the door again. "See you around." 'Or maybe not.' He thought in his mind, not really sure if ping would be wanting to share the room with him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:37 am

He went out immediatly after the 'See you around'.
'Not if i can avoid it...' he couldn't help but think, running fastly away. He felt so terribly bad: he wanted to throw up, he felt dizzy, and running was making his ankle even more painful...
There was only one place where he wanted to go, only one person that he wanted to see... it should have been Meg, but... Meg needed his protection, in their relationship he was the protective one, the strong one... and in that momente he needed protection himself... he needed Tulio... he knew that staying alone he would have done something... stupid... he could even think again to kill himself... in that moment, he just needed help...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You can't be my roommate...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 6-
Jump to: