Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awakening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 pm

The man opened his eyes slowly, his head was spinning and he felt rather unsure. The floor was hard and cold and all he saw when he looked up was a large portrait of a dark-haired woman, he took one glance at her and felt a trapping bond between them. He would always, from now and forever, do her bidding. Whatever she wished, whatever she desired, he would do. Whether he wanted to or not. He was sired to her. Placing his hands down on the floor uncertainly, he pushed himself up. He had no idea where he was... or more worryingly, he had no idea who he was.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am

Eris smirked as she watched the man wake up. He seemed so confused. Which made this even more entertaining to watch.
As she slowly appeared before him she smirked wickedly. ''Good morning.'' She said with a dark undertone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 am

The man jumped at the dark undertone in the mysterious woman's voice, turning around sharply, he recognised her instantly from the portrait. Something had clearly happened here and now, he was bonded to her. They were the only two things he was certain of at this present time.
"What is it you want from me..?" The man spoke bluntly, not sure how to react. It wasn't easy to tell whether he was being genuine or frustrated in his question, he wasn't even so sure himself. "Who are you?" It was a much easier question than 'Who am I?' so he decided to settle with that for the moment.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 am

Eris smirked. ''I already have what I want from you.'' She floated towards him laying one hand on his cheek.
''My name is Eris. Goddess of discord. I saved your life.'' She grinned.

Rose stepped into the temple once again. She starred at John. He was alive? She frowned lightly. ''Ah Rose. I just needed you.'' Eris smirked wickedly. ''John this is BriarRose. My sister who will bring you to your new house.''
Rose nodded at the man. Smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 am

The man looked at Eris with interest, he wondered why she would go to such lengths to save his life and how he had already provided her with what he needed but he decided to worry about that later. Turning to the blonde, he smiled, she was certainly attractive and contrasted in every way possible to her sister.
John. Ah, finally. So that was his name, well at least it was a start, maybe he would be able to get more information out of Rose as to who he was as she took him to his room. She seemed more approachable than Eris and he didn't have the same uncomfortable sense of ownership with her.
"Alright," John nodded uncertainly towards Eris before gesturing towards Rose. "Shall you lead the way then?" He was speaking without tone or personality, he wondered, perhaps he had lost it in death.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 am

Rose smiled softly. ''Yes.'' She walked out of the temple as John followed her. ''How do you feel?'' Rose was unsure what her sister had done, She was one big mystery sometimes. Looking at John. He seemed so confused.
What was it that was bothering him so much.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 am

John looked down at Rose, unsure whether to confide in her or not, he did not remember anything about her and letting her know he had lost his memories could leave him voulnerable. On the other hand, she had a trustworthy face.. but they could be decieving.
"I do not remember anything, it is as if my memories and I were lost when I died." John sighed, he would have to tell someone eventually, he might aswell now.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:20 am

''Ooh...'' No wonder he suddenly acted so nice, Their last talk wasn't as pleasant. ''Well..Your name is John Smith...If that helps.''
She couldn't help but smile at him. Something new about him just made her smile, He seemed so fragile now that he did not know who he was or where. It was cute. ''And you were attacked by a Jaguar, That is what I've heard.''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:29 am

John nodded thoughtfully. "Thank.. you." He was deep in thought, he had no idea who the person before him had been and was aware that made him voulnerable. He wasn't even sure if he was the same person anymore and had no idea what this intense feeling he had of loyalty to Eris. All this made him feel incredible uncertain. It was at this point, he decided that Rose would be the only person he would confide in, to the others, he would be off-ish and arrogant. It was only this way he could avoid their questions and making them aware of his weakness. "Don't... Don't tell? Will you..?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:52 am

Rose nodded when he thanked her. He seemed lost and it made her feel bad for him.
Whether her sister had saved his life, She had left him unknown. Rose looked up at him as he pleaded her not to tell.
''I shall promise not to tell anyone.'' She once again nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:04 pm

John nodded, believing in her response. "Thank you again." He followed her in silence mostly for the rest of their journey to the room. When they drew closer, he supposed he should probably ask who he was staying with. "Where am I staying.. Who with I mean?" He had barely smiled since he had reawoken from death, but he didn't even know if that was normal for him. Perhaps it would get better over time.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Rose was taken by surprise when he asked her about his stay, ''Oh..eh..'' She hadn't seen his name on the room mate list..
Rose than smiled, ''Would you mind sharing a room with me. I am sure Tulio would not mind. '' She took his hand as she led him into the room. She Let go off his hand. Taking a mattress from beneath the bed. It was a extra mattress.
She laid it next to her bed, She laid down a sheet on the bed, Grabbing her own pillow she handed it to him.
''My room mate has not arrived yet..So I don't think he will need his pillow when he isn't here.'' She smiled softly, Not to mention that she hadn't really felt the need for any sleep lately.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 pm

John nodded and smiled politely at her kindness. "Thank you," He responded lightly before sitting on the bed. "Would you mind if I slept?" He felt a little uncomfortable asking that after technically he had just awoke but he felt drained from whatever ordeal Eris had put him through. He leant back onto the pillow and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Rose smiled. "I won't mind. I shall leave you be than." She said as she nodded and stepped backwards.
Leaving the room. She wasn't really planning on doing something. But maybe she would find Tulio.
The thought of that brought a smile to her face.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 am

John nodded thankfully. He really was pleased to be able to spend some time alone, it was the first time he could remember even being alone and that's when he realised, he wasn't the type to get lonely. Whether he was before death or not though, was another question. Laying his head down on his pillow, he sighed and shut his eyes. Eventually, he drifted off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening   The Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: