Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Won't Bite .. That Much ..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

I Won't Bite .. That Much .. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Won't Bite .. That Much ..   I Won't Bite .. That Much .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 am

Instinctively Jim moved his head as far away as possible, trying to avoid the man by stretching his neck, which only gave the man more room.
Jim didn't answer the man. Instead he tried to move his arms to get free from the man's grip, but that only caused the man's grip to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I Won't Bite .. That Much ..   I Won't Bite .. That Much .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Sinbad had always been one to play with people in this way, toying with them, testing their limits and having fun doing so .. never loving anyone but the man he could never have. That was before he had finally gotten the courage to confess his feelings to his brother and he was sure that he cared for him the same way .. if it hadn't been for his damn fiancé he would have gotten a straight answer and probably wouldn't have ended up in the mess he was in now. But now his brother was getting married and Sinbad was left heartbroken and alone once again.
Just thinking about his brother with that woman .. that stranger pissed him off and the more he thought about them .. together, the more the lines between right and wrong began to blur .. and before he knew it he was throwing Jim violently onto the bed, staring down at him with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: I Won't Bite .. That Much ..   I Won't Bite .. That Much .. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Jim was lying on his back in the bed. He looked up at Sinbad who was staring down at him. Sinbad had one of Jim's wrists pinned down to the bed above his head, while his other hand was resting face down right next to Jim's head, his legs placed on either side of Jim's body. Jim stared at the man, still shocked about what was going on.
"Let go of me," he shouted as he wringed his wrist loose from Sinbad's grip, turning his body around as he tried to crawl out from under the other man. Before he got very far, he could feel the man's hand on his shoulder, pressing him down against the mattress. Soon after the man's other hand grabbed Jim's wrist once again, forcing his arm to his back. Jim tried to get away, but with his arm locked on the back, it hurt every time he tried to move. He strained himself to get free, but it was no use.
"L-let go of me," Jim said again, this time with a more strained voice. He could feel Sinbad moving closer, which caused his arm to be pressed closer against his back. He did his best not to scream out because of the pain. The incident with the knife was bad enough; he wouldn't let the man win this as well.
Jim could feel the man's breath next to his ear. "You could always call for help," he whispered. Jim thought he could hear a hint of laughter in the man's voice and it only pissed him off. He couldn't call for help. Who would come anyway? He was always alone, he always had to get out of the troubles on his own.
Suddenly Jim could feel the man's hand under his shirt, caressing his skin. "S-stop," he gulped, closing his eyes as he tried to forget what was going on. He tried to ignore the man's touch, the man's breath against his skin, the man's hand between his legs. He wanted to just close it all out and forget about it. Pretend it didn't happen. He refused to accept that a little part of him enjoyed what was going on. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, he quickly pushed it away and instead regretted he hadn't pushed the knife through when he had the chance.

Jim breathed heavily through his clenched teeth. He opened his eyes when he heard the man speak, only to see the man standing next to the bed while putting his pants back on. "I'm done with you for now, so why don't you get out of here?" Sinbad said in a slightly annoyed tone while smiling.
Jim sat up in the bed. Was that it? Was he free to leave now? Shivering a little, Jim reached out to get his clothes. His body was sore. The man had not exactly been gentle. When he was dressed again, he left the room while keeping an eye on the man at all times. He wanted to make sure that he really could leave and that the man wouldn't follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Won't Bite .. That Much ..   I Won't Bite .. That Much .. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Won't Bite .. That Much ..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 3-
Jump to: