Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A surprise visit..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 am

After what seemed like forever of hopelessly searching through the forest, Meg came across and large ancient building. "This must be the temple," she said slowly walking up the steps. She opened the doors carefully to reveal a large room, the altar. "Hello?" Meg said loudly, clearing her throat. "Eris? I know you're here. Show yourself!" She tried to act brave but she knew what this godess was capable of and she didn't want to get on her bad side.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:03 am

Eris just laughed when she saw the little human girl walk into her temple. As her cold laugh echoed in the temple.
She appeared on her throne. ''You called Megara? What's wrong my dear?'' She asked
As if she actually cared for the little human.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 am

A cold shiver ran through her spine when she heard Eris laugh. She saw Eris sit on her throne, she had the beauty of a thousand women but Meg knew that inside she was the ugliest person and could not be trusted. "I had a dream, Eris," she said standing up straighter. "That you tortured me. But I soon found out it wasn't a dream. It was real." She clenched her fists in anger. "So why? Why did you do that to me? What did I do to deserve that cruelty?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 am

Eris smirked. ''Oh I did not torture you little girl, If I would have tortured you, You would not be alive anymore.''
She grinned coldly. ''I freed you. '' Eris waved her hand making a slight cloud of smoke appear as it showed the scene where She had freed Megara and let her fall down into Pings arms. ''See...''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:53 am

"But.." she watched the scene in front of her. "But Ping told me you did.." She said trailing off. Ping always told the truth. Eris had to be lying.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 am

Eris raised an eyebrow. ''Oh really? Well I am sure..It was Shan-Yu..'' She waved her hand again. Reviling the scene
where Shan-Yu had tortured her and had hung her against the wall. Eris just looked at the girls expression.
Compared to what Shan-Yu did, Eris almost seemed innocent. Which made her smirk by the thought.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 am

Meg eyed the scene curiously. "Stop playing games, Eris," Meg said stepping closer to her. "I don't care who did it, I just care about why you did nothing, why you just stood there." She shook her head. "I just want answers, damnit," she said raising her voice.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:21 am

Eris frowned when she heard the girl raise her voice. She rose from her throne. Floating towards the girl as the floor slowly collapsed around Meg having her stand on a small piece of brick. Eris Grabbed the girls upper arm.
''Don't you dare speak like that to me. With your filthy mouth. '' She said full of disgust.
''I should just hand you over to Hades without hesitating.'' Eris glared at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 am

Meg's face dropped. She became numb, and goosebumps appeared all over her. "What are you talking about?" she said her mind running blank. "Hades is.. dead. I killed him." Eris was lying. She had to be. There was no way in hell Hades was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:30 am

Eris laughed hard and cold at her comment. ''You are so stupid! You think you can actually kill the god of the underworld?! You are so stupid!'' She laughed hard and cold as she looked at the girl.
''He's on his way, He will find you. And you won't leave that confrontation without scars I can assure you.''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 am

That was impossible. She thought she drowned him in his own lake of fire. She tried to stay strong, but her body trembled uncontrollably. Her eyes gave a soft look to Eris, pleading for help. She couldn't even reply to her remark.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 am

Eris laughed. ''Silly girl.'' She turned her back on the girl. Making the ground come back again. As she sat down on her throne. Waving her hand to tie the girl into shadows.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 am

"Eris?" she cried, trying to get away from the shadows. "Eris, just promise me you won't let Hades hurt anyone but me, not Ping, Tulio, anyone." She said glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 am

''I cannot promise that, I don't have control over his actions neither his powers.'' Eris shrugged. ''And I would never think about hurting Ping yet, But about Tulio. I would gladly send Hades on him.'' She laughed coldly again.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:30 am

"Please," Meg cried thinking about Tulio. Although she didn't love him and only thought of him as a friend, she didn't want Hades to hurt him. Tulio was sweet and he really cared about women. "Where is he, Hades?" Meg asked.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 am

''In the tree..He has met Jane.'' She said. Looking at the girl coldly. She was not going to help them.
Those..Humans.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 am

Jane.. What could he have done to her? "Is she alright?" Meg asked, thinking about her friend. She hadn't talked to Jane in so long, Meg hoped that Hades didn't do anything to bad to her.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 am

''I don't know, I don't care.'' Eris said as she released the girl. ''Now run along..You are not interesting to me anymore.''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 am

Meg stumbled a bit when Eris released her. Then ran out of the altar. She had to find Hades before he talked to anyone else on the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A surprise visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A surprise visit..   A surprise visit.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A surprise visit..
Page 1 of 1