Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules & Answers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Rules & Answers. Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Answers.   Rules & Answers. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:09 am

Welcome in Pandora,

Here are the rules you might want to read before you start.

Want to join?

To join you will need to make an intro. This intro can be made with any software you like to edit with.
In this intro you will have to include the following information:

1.What is your character's name?
2.How old is your character?
3.What work does your character do?
4.What was your character doing on the ship? (This can be anything use your imagination)
5.Love interests?
6.Is your character married?
7.Does he/she have childeren?
8.Where is your character from?
9.Your character's personality (What is he/she like?)

Where to start?

Your character will wake up near The Shipwreck, There you will be reunited with the other people from the ship. From there you will split into groups of 3/4. (Depends on how many people join)
If you join later in the rp. Somebody will pick you up from the beach. I will decide who does.

Icons

I shall make an Icon for you, And put it on your account. Do not make one by yourself.

Inactive?

If you are inactive for 1 month (Without leaving any message saying why you are gone that long.) Your character will be killed.
When you go on vacation or be gone for 1 week or longer please let met know by sending me either an pm or making a topic in the ''Inactve'' Catagory. So I and your rp partners know where you are.

Respect.

This might sound chilish but we treat each other with respect on the forum. If i notice you have been bringing people down or bullied someone on the forum you will be banned without an excuse.

Video's

You are allowed to make video's about your character. When ever you want to include either Eris or Bare Rose but you have not met them yet, Ask me about it.

Time.

This rp plays itself in the years of 1700 ''The golden Age'' , The time will go on the normale day time, 24 hours.

Taboo.

Taboo is allowed in the rp, Aslong as you do not bother other people who dislike it.

Assignments

Now and than your character (Or your group) Will recieve an Assignment they have to complete. This will not depend on whether you catch my eye, I will choose any random character.

See the topic ''Catagory Information.'' For more information:

https://pandora.canadian-forum.com/t2-catagory-information#2
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com

Rules & Answers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: